18 5 / 2012
Even at 32, I have been feeling bullied at work by passive agressive women. When I confront them, they don’t understand how their tone and mannerisms are demeaning and seen as aggressive upon speaking to me. One said she has never in eleven years of this job been called aggressive. And it’s not me being sensitive. When she said she thinks I’m a psychopath and doesn’t trust me and thinks I am unfit to do this job, I DID tell her the next time she even says the p word I would be filing an EEO complaint. Please note, you can not can not, can not, can not, can not, can not, discriminate against people who have a diagnosis or have to go to mental health…even in the military. You can not. I do my job and complete the mission and tasks given to me and have always had great ratings. By no means, can you ever call someone the p word. End rant. Mwah darlings.
- snapthistiger said: i felt the same thing from a couple of people at the company i use to work for. the bad thing was the company management protected them. i ended up leaving for a better job.
- snapthistiger likes this
- run-doozer-run said: I have a passive-agressive friend…very difficult to deal with when I confront her about how she treats me and she becomes defensive. You are fabulous…let the haters hate and file a complaint! MUAH, dahling!
- skinnybitchwinsagain said: Sounds to me like that other girl has the issues - NOT YOU!!!!! You go girl!!! :)
- skinnybitchwinsagain likes this
- sparrowrunner posted this